Conway Fire Department:
The Fire Department is a combination department with three stations, thirty four paid personnel, and ten volunteer personnel. The Fire Department services the entire city area plus an additional 1 - 5 miles of additional area through a mutual aide contract with Horry County Fire Rescue.
Conway Fire Rescue Mission Statement:
It is the mission of Conway Fire Rescue to provide a high level of life safety, incident stabilization, and property conservation to the citizens and businesses in the City of Conway. Specific areas of responsibility include fire suppression, fire investigation, fire code enforcement, public fire education, technical rescues, hazardous material response, natural and manmade disaster mitigation. The men and women of Conway Fire Rescue are committed to providing the highest quality of service to those we serve.
- "Striving for Excellence"
- Committed to our profession and to serve the citizens of Conway with the utmpost respect and professionalism
- Focused on striving for excellence
- Deadicated to our profession and to serving our community
PO Box 1075
Conway, SC 29528
(843) 248-1720 - Station One
(843) 248-1726 - Station Two
(843) 349-4531 - Station Three
Connect with us:
Phillip L. Hendrick, Jr. (Le)
Assistant Fire Chief
Fire Station One - 1600 Ninth Ave., Conway, SC
The City of ConwayPublic Safety Facility, located at 1600 Ninth Avenue is the home to Fire Station #1, Fire Department Administration staff and the Police Department.
This state of the art facility opened in 2015.
The station houses the Shift Commander, One Engine, One Ladder, and Two Fire Department Boats.
Fire Station Two 704 Country Club Drive Conway, SC
- Built in 1998 and named in honor of long-time Fire Chief Samuel E. "Tubby" Hendrick.
- This station includes a training room. Present apparatus includes an Engine and a Horry County Fire Rescue Medic Unit.
Station Three 703 Century Circle Conway, SC
- Built in 2002, this station houses the Shift Lieutenant.
- Present apparatus includes an Engine, Ladder, and a Quick Response Vehicle.
- This station includes a Police satellite station.
Public Service Announcements
- Smoke Detector Information
- Need a smoke detector, to request an incident report, or want to request a public education event? Fill out the correct linked form, upload it with the "Choose File" button below, and send it to us.
- National Fire Academy
- SCFA (South Carolina Fire Academy)
- OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration)
- NFPA (National Fire Protection Association)
- IFSTA (International Fire Service Training Association)
- FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency)
- LLR (South Carolina Department of Labor, Licensing, and Regulation)
- SCSFA (South Carolina State Firemen's Association)
- NIOSH (National Firefighter Fatality Investigation and Prevention Program)
- IFCI (International Fire Code Institute)
- NOAA (National Hurricane Center)
- SC EMD (South Carolina Emergency Management Division)
- American Red Cross
- SC DOT (South Carolina Department of Transportation Construction Updates)
- MASC (Municipal Association of South Carolina)
- NASFM (National Association of State Fire Marshals)
- South Carolina Website
- Horry County Website
- City of Myrtle Beach Website
- North Myrtle Beach Public Safety
- SC Fire Department Websites
- NVFC (National Volunteer Fire Council)
- Horry County Links